Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Ironman/Triathlon DVD's (racing and/or training) and ...
Quote | Reply
... where to get them.

Here's what I am looking for ...

I'm looking for the DVD's that you have enjoyed the most and.or gotten the most use out of.

I'm done a quick preliminary search around, and there don't seem to be very many out there.

Also, what would be my best source at learning the names, events, and history of the long course triathlon? Book? Magazine? DVD?

Thanks in advance. RyanB.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: Best Ironman/Triathlon DVD's (racing and/or training) and ... [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, you're looking for info about The History Of..., as well as training info...

Training; I've really enjoyed the Spinervals training tapes, by Coach Troy. Spinervals has it's own website. They're up to like, 16 editions, think - Troy covers it all; base training, time trials, hills, intervals, technique - the whole nine!!! Comes in VHS & DVD. *he also does Runnervals - for treadmill workouts.

I also got a video from CTS - Chris Carmichael, (Lance's coach), makes training tapes also - haven't used it yet. Website its Trainright.com

History; Try going to Triathlete magazine's or Inside Triathlon magazine's wesites. If you can't find info there, I'm sure they have suggested literature.

You can probably find tri books on almost any tri gear websites - try; Tri-zone.com, USMultsportspub.com, All3sports.com...

There's lots more - but hopefully that's a good start
Quote Reply