Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bar wrap
Quote | Reply
So is bar wrap just bar wrap?

I have been using profile designs for a couple years now, but doing another build and considering another brand.

What brands do you prefer and why?
Quote Reply
Re: Bar wrap [j3ckyl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fizik micropore tape - sticky, easy to clean and cushy. Deda and Cinelli also make some nice tape. I think I've tried them all. Definitely like the Fizik tape best, especially if you are going with white.

Re: Bar wrap [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Related question..how often do you all replace your bar tape? After a while all the "cushion" wears out it seems and then wrist begins to hurt a little on longer rides.

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof." - John Kenneth Galbraith
Quote Reply
Re: Bar wrap [Team Schwinn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do about once per year on the tri bike and a little more often on the road bike since the tape is white and I like a fresh wrap anyway. I do not notice any hand or wrist discomfort though as the tape "wears out"

Re: Bar wrap [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I guess I will chalk it up to being sensitive I suppose. Thanks for the help!

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof." - John Kenneth Galbraith
Quote Reply