Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Azoto Saddle
Quote | Reply
OK I've been riding a flite gel for years but after a hard trainging ride on Saurday and one sore butt to many I broke down and bought one.

Quick review

I just got back from a 40 mile ride on it and I'm sold. no discomfort. no chafing, I was on the areobars for most of the ride and oh my god can you say barcolounger comfort ....

this saddle was comfortable from the first minute to the last and this is with a tender butt from the day before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Azoto Saddle [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you on the Azoto or Azoto Aspide? I'm curious to here if the Aspide version is worth changing or if I should just go all the way to the Azoto. I'm a minimalist at heart and the Azoto seems like it will be a bit too "farm saddle" for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Azoto Saddle [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Azoto not the Aspide. I had the same reservations that you do. But I "forgot" that the saddle was even there after just a few minutes. The best part of the ride yesterday was when we hit pavement under repair near the end and I was able to ride through in comfort while listening to my training partner moans and groans...hehe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Azoto Saddle [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just put the Aspide version on one of my bikes to use on the indoor trainer so I might have some kind of feedback in a week or two. Also, Dan E. said he is working on a review of it.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Azoto Saddle [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roger on all. I'll be eagerly awaiting. I love the SLR on my road bike, but after an 80 miler on the Saber this weekend, I'm reconsidering my decision to fit the tri-bike with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Azoto Saddle [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom:

Do you use an Azoto on your Softrides? I was thinking it might be comfort overkill (and who wants that:-), but even though the ride of my new SR is quite comfy, the back 40 still gets saddlesore when I'm on it for awhile. Maybe even moreso because the beam keeps the saddle pushed up tight against the personables.

thanks

Barry
Quote Reply