Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Awesome Customer Service at Riplaces
Quote | Reply
I needed a new option for speed laces, so I checked an old thread here for suggestions, which led me to Riplaces. (look at me, using ST properly!). They looked great, so ordered some today. Immediately after ordering, I got a FB message from them thanking me and asking if I had questions. I responded that I have a sprint tri on Saturday that I might like to use them for, but didn't see an expedited shipping option. They responded immediately that they would put them in the mail tomorrow with two-day shipping, no extra charge.

Not that big a deal, but we're always talking about the importance of good service on this forum, and I wanted to share an example of a company that acted reflexively to make a customer happy.
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome Customer Service at Riplaces [Jelana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jelana wrote:
I needed a new option for speed laces, so I checked an old thread here for suggestions, which led me to Riplaces. (look at me, using ST properly!). They looked great, so ordered some today. Immediately after ordering, I got a FB message from them thanking me and asking if I had questions. I responded that I have a sprint tri on Saturday that I might like to use them for, but didn't see an expedited shipping option. They responded immediately that they would put them in the mail tomorrow with two-day shipping, no extra charge.

Not that big a deal, but we're always talking about the importance of good service on this forum, and I wanted to share an example of a company that acted reflexively to make a customer happy.

Nice work on using the search function!!!

Dave is a cool dude for sure and now that he is selling Riplaces on Amazon customer service is going to be even more important. He helped me out as well and let me play around with the some Riplaces for my Giro Empire SLX project. Ultimately they didn't work for that particular setup but I know a lot of people really like the product for running shoes.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome Customer Service at Riplaces [Jelana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just discovered these, and after fiddling with the sizing a couple times, am absolutely loving them on 2 pairs of shoes.
Quote Reply