Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone have a link to Universal Sports coverage of IM Frankfurt?
Quote | Reply
Aired over the last couple of days. I don't get the channel and was hoping to watch.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a link to Universal Sports coverage of IM Frankfurt? [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't get Universal Sports since I have Comcast, so I got a Sling TV subscription. I pay $10/month and have Universal Sports, and 4 or 5 other sports networks. You can watch everything live or go back and watch from a few days ago (I don't know how far back you can watch). We watched all of the IAAF Track World Championships that way. I often just watch on my Mac or iPad, but we did hook up my Mac to the TV to watch through the TV a few times. I don't think you can watch shows from Universal Sports online without some sort of subscription - but I may be wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a link to Universal Sports coverage of IM Frankfurt? [little red] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I wanted US, I'd just pay the $11....

I'm hoping someone ripped it.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a link to Universal Sports coverage of IM Frankfurt? [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, now I understand what you are asking. Sorry, maybe someone else can help with that. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a link to Universal Sports coverage of IM Frankfurt? [little red] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have it saved on my DVR. Because I paid for a subscription to Universal Sports like an adult. nanny-nanny-boo-boo.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a link to Universal Sports coverage of IM Frankfurt? [nhoya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you replied to the wrong person. I also have a subscription through Sling TV. I'm not the one trying to get it for free. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:
Aired over the last couple of days. I don't get the channel and was hoping to watch.

I just deleted my recording or I would have sent you a download link.

Feel free to ignore the rest of this post. I didn't realize you were looking for the Universal Sports coverage specificly.

If you can stand listening to it in German it's on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkHV-lDUuQ

Or just watch the whole thing on the ironman site.

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/coverage/detail.aspx?race=germany&y=2015#axzz3kjoDB2pZ

Last edited by: bufordt: Sep 3, 15 20:45
Quote Reply