Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else notice that on the Ironman tracker...
Quote | Reply
for upcoming races 4 weeks out you can search for participants? Used to be just a few days before that names appeared.

Is this Ironman's new way to post starting lists in advance?

Unfortunately, there is still not an option to search via age groups which would be a nice touch.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else notice that on the Ironman tracker... [2brokenhips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Does it work for Oceanside for you ? Doesn't for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else notice that on the Ironman tracker... [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it does. The site has also been updated so it has a new look.

I use my cellphone not a laptop or desktop. Maybe that is the issue?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else notice that on the Ironman tracker... [2brokenhips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cool, I can't find a list but i can search and find Lange and Sanders on the iphone app
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want to see participants by age group, just go to the sportstats page: https://sportstats.one/results/130473
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else notice that on the Ironman tracker... [22kjackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's interesting. I wonder where Sportstats gets the participant list by age group since I don't think that it is publicly available on the iM website or app.

A year ago or so IM completely stopped publishing participant lists in advance of the event. I asked an IM representative why they stopped making the list available and was told that it was a decision made by legal people at IM and was for security reasons. Not sure exactly what the security issue was...the IM rep wouldn't tell me. honestly, I think that he didn't really knew why the list wasn't being published and was making the reason up.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else notice that on the Ironman tracker... [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
cool, I can't find a list but i can search and find Lange and Sanders on the iphone app
And if you go to St George, searching will find Sanders Long, Laundry Currie (7 days after Texas!): a rerun of Oceanside, without Geens.
https://sportstats.one/...ronman-703-st-george
Quote Reply