Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody been up Perkins (Bear Mtn) yet this year/week?
Quote | Reply
Planning a visit up there for some repeats this upcoming weekend of 4th/5th weather-depending. Reaching out to you Orange and Ulster county folks, and the 9W riders ... anybody been up there lately? Any snow still on the roads? Gate open yet? Road conditions report?

I'm a 2 hour drive away, and would love some G2 on the conditions, if anybody would be so kind.

Thanks for any help.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody been up Perkins (Bear Mtn) yet this year/week? [BubbaKardashian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Anybody get up there this past weekend? Care to share any road conditions, etc.?

Thanks for any input :)
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody been up Perkins (Bear Mtn) yet this year/week? [BubbaKardashian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was on 7 lakes, end to end on Sunday...roads were fine-didn't hit Arden or Perkins-I will on Sat and will let you know.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody been up Perkins (Bear Mtn) yet this year/week? [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm planning on going up there on 4/12, riding from Alpine drive and up 9W. Hope roads are good!
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody been up Perkins (Bear Mtn) yet this year/week? [jdais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was up in Herriman last weekend, I didn't make it up to Perkins but the roads that I was on were fine.
One of my teammates went up perkins yesterday and posted some pictures, it looked pretty good to me, and with the rain and warm weather the next few days it should totally be clear by this weekend.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all. Planning to drive up early Sunday morning 4/12 and do a bunch of repeats from the river level to the top and back. Can't wait to get off the trainer and onto the roads!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was there Sat-rode from Reeves to Bear Mtn Bridge, up Perkins, up/over 106, and up/over Arden--roads were fine, traffic was minimal, was a bit windy but fun to be outside spinning with friends.
Last edited by: pots4: Apr 13, 15 12:12
Quote Reply