Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another doping bust
Quote | Reply
The women's winner of the Honolulu Marathon, who had also fared very well at many other races recently, including Boston, was busted for an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone level (like Floyd). Apparently she admits to take something inadvertently that she ordered off the internet. She also happens to be one of the people lots of people always suspected was doping...

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/...br/br1063974852.html
Quote Reply
Re: Another doping bust [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! that was a great article. what a lot of bullshit. wonder if she has trouble counting US$ instead of rubles as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a lot about Basso here in the papers but I'm too wreary to read it right now. Later, perhaps.
Quote Reply
Re: Another doping bust [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know she's won a lot of money over the years, including several races in my state...wonder if she was doped up for those.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe she should spend some time learning the English language since she lives there, competes there, and orders her vitamins off the internet.
Quote Reply
Re: Another doping bust [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe she should spend some time learning the English language since she lives there, competes there, and orders her vitamins off the internet.

Well, according to the article, her English was good enough to make a trip back to Hawaii recently to speak to students there. But ignorance is always a good plea. Ask Alberto Gonzales or Condi Rice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magna est veritas et praevalebit

"I'm not going to have reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
-Hillary Clinton

The answer to "1984" is 1776.
Quote Reply
Re: Another doping bust [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
back in the 80's when lots of doping started showing up I had a doctor friend tell me that doping issues where interesting but the excuses people made was truly entertaining. YUP! they sure are!
Quote Reply
Re: Another doping bust [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or Sammy Sosa.
Quote Reply