Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Another Triathlon Doping Bust
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah yes, a "contaminated supplement".

There's a lot of those, you even have to be careful where you buy your steak!

/pink
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.deseretnews.com/...pionship.html?pg=all

So she was tested a month prior to Kona in an out of competition test - that has to be pretty rare for an age grouper unless they were tipped off surely?

All results since September 2015 are now invalid so someone will have to tell WTC so that they can delete her from the Kona results.

http://eu.ironman.com/...tail=1#axzz44adIpf3J
Last edited by: The_Exile: Apr 1, 16 8:45
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [The_Exile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Puke...

I enjoyed the part where she brings up "mean" drug accusations against herself out of nowhere though.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another thought, It seems as though her six month ban started on 15/09/2015, today is 01/04/2016 - she is already able to compete again. Why did USADA wait so long to communicate the ban? UKAD do this at times and it is most baffling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't even think about that.

Also, a six month ban that is backdated after she has already done Kona is ridiculous. How many races is a Utah native going to do between October and March without having to travel ridiculous amounts? Like when all those garmin guys got 6 month bans that covered the winter.

This is nothing more than a light tap on the wrist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nevermind her, what about this cheater http://www.usada.org/...epts-public-warning/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Banned for competing in the off-season. What a joke.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why is the ban only 6 months? I thought doping violations were now 4 years?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did she just get her pro card this week...?

https://www.facebook.com/...848984376644?fref=ts

EDIT: Yep that's her...

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.j.paulson
Last edited by: JASpencer: Apr 1, 16 10:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
None of this makes any sense? Out of competition AG test? Really? And then positive? Reason: contaminated supplement? Sanction only 6 months?

None of that makes sense.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought when you folks qualified for kona you were enrolled in OOC testing pool. no? if so, there you go
Quote Reply
Post deleted by RowToTri [ In reply to ]
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what are you talking about? it makes a lot of sense. usada does targeted out of comp AG testing when it is tipped off. someone obviously ratted her out and it turns out she was doping. i have no idea how she got a backdated 6-month penalty and a pro card directly as a result of a now expunged result. i think someone needs to tip usat that this person should not have a pro card.

after those cheating brothers from utah got nailed last year, it makes me wonder what is going on in utah with AG triathletes.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what a joke? she's not even out of her suspension period.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's what I mean dude.

This looks like someone tipped off USADA. They tested, confirmed, and then issued a 6 month penalty? Makes no sense.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it looks like the race that qualified her for pro was prior to drug test.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mag900 wrote:
what are you talking about? it makes a lot of sense. usada does targeted out of comp AG testing when it is tipped off. someone obviously ratted her out and it turns out she was doping. i have no idea how she got a backdated 6-month penalty and a pro card directly as a result of a now expunged result. i think someone needs to tip usat that this person should not have a pro card.

after those cheating brothers from utah got nailed last year, it makes me wonder what is going on in utah with AG triathletes.

how could the usat not know she received a ban unless they're just willfully ignorant.

Also, I'm not a "think of the kids" type normally but how the hell does a mother look her kids in the face pretending not to be a cheat?
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [TriTamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it seems like an odd scenario where someone gets doped, races a very suspicious time, gets tested shortly thereafter, fails the test, gets suspended and then is able to get a pro card while serving a ridiculously short suspension. she sounds like just the kind of athlete who should be racing as a pro -- an amateur hobbyist who doped to get faster and put up a C level pro time.

check out her history:

https://www.athlinks.com/...ete/ashley%20paulson

can someone explain why her age hops all over the place every year?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mag900 wrote:
discuss:

http://admin

Europe-based leading supplier of performance enhancing compounds offers SARM Ostarine, a new supplement that is taking the fitness and bodybuilding industry by storm.
Generic Supplements has announced the addition of SARM Ostarine to its list of performance enhancing compounds. The European industry leader has been providing a wide range of pharmaceutical quality steroids in both injection and tablet form.
“Generic Supplements have been around for many years and have the knowledge to serve you high and 100% sterile quality,” says the chief spokesperson for genericsupplements.eu. “We are dedicated to serve those who wish to purchase performance enhancing products online. We are athletes ourselves, so Generic Supplements is made by athletes for athletes.”
SARM Ostarine that Generic Supplements supplies is a selective androgen receptor modulator that is used by fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders aspiring to build muscles and increase the strength of tendons. It belongs to a class of chemicals that can create specific anabolic activity in some androgen receptors selectively.
The advantage of using Ostarine is that it does not have androgenic activity in non-skeletal muscle tissues as some testosterones, anabolic steroids, and pro hormones do. Performance athletes and bodybuilders use it for increasing tendon strength, improve the health of ligaments, and improve bone density. It is also believed to improve the rate at which collagen in the body is turned over.
According to performance enhancing compounds experts, a dose of 12mg every day can promote improvement in joint movement within just six to eight days of use. It comes handy for treatment of injuries, such as shin splints and also for post-operative recovery to speed up the process of gaining strength in the muscles.
There are a few unique advantages that Ostarine offers when compared to other similar compounds. There is no need for pre-cycle or on-cycle support with Ostarine. They offer high oral bio-availability without causing any adverse effect as with oral alternatives or pro-hormones. Users can experience a great sense of well-being, but without the aggression that generally impacts athlete concentration.
With Ostarine, there is no need for a long time period off between cycles. It is anabolic even with doses as low as 3 mg. The half-life circa of 24 hours allows athletes to enjoy the benefits at only once a day dosage. Ostarine is the first legal performance enhancement compound that has significant muscle building benefits and which is almost entirely free of side effects. That is why it is in such huge demand among performance athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness professionals.
Ostarine exhibits a mild androgenic profile and is non-toxic in nature. This provides women the opportunity to use an anabolic substance capable of providing considerable gains in muscle tissue building without having to worry about organ stress. It is considered the perfect anabolic steroid for women and can be a great addition to their competitive strategy and plans.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mag900 wrote:
it seems like an odd scenario where someone gets doped, races a very suspicious time, gets tested shortly thereafter, fails the test, gets suspended and then is able to get a pro card while serving a ridiculously short suspension. she sounds like just the kind of athlete who should be racing as a pro -- an amateur hobbyist who doped to get faster and put up a C level pro time.

check out her history:

https://www.athlinks.com/...ete/ashley%20paulson

can someone explain why her age hops all over the place every year?

some of those are a different ashley paulson and also some of them seem to just pull the low end of the age for the age range. I looked at my age in there and it bumps around a little
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jorgan wrote:
Banned for competing in the off-season. What a joke.

Sounds like the usual USADA sweetheart deal. Did she tell Tygart she voluntarily stopped doping before she was caught?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of people were tested about a month before Kona last year. Well, maybe not a lot, but people were tested and it was noted in a lot of places.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crazy. The article is interesting, reading how dedicated she.....how she has gotten faster with age......going pro.....rest and recovery are keys.......etc....all while being doped up at the same time.....then the denial......gotta double down, what would pops think.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Kind of sucks that the nailed doper Ashley Paulson's sanction is October - April. Like that makes a difference in the Northern Hemisphere! April to Oct would be better, but I get that they can't arbitrarily assign the start of the period.
Quote Reply

Prev Next