Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: An open letter to the Vegas course designers [bluepoint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of gearing did you use on the bike?

Heath Dotson
HD Coaching:Website |Twitter: 140 Characters or Less|Facebook:Follow us on Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: An open letter to the Vegas course designers [Ex-cyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used 53/39 and 11/28.
Quote Reply
Re: An open letter to the Vegas course designers [bluepoint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done Sooke and the Silverman 1/2. Another point-to-point half I've done a few times (3x) is Spokane Troika. I enjoyed all of these races, all were well organized. T1 and T2 in Sooke was very well planned; Silverman, not bad considering accommodating full course racers (and just the sheer numbers). Spokane is still my fave point to point race. T2 is lightning fast (bike catchers with your run gear ready to go), and even T1 is not long in any respect (ok, compared to IMNZ or Oliver's T1, their T1 is super short).

I look forward to Silverman coming back so I can do that race again. We stayed in Henderson, not far from the finish. We had a driver (spectathalete) drive us out to the start from the finish, where we left our car. Worked our really well.

I'm no lover of WTC, but I'm disappointed to hear some of the complaints here, many are typical issues faced with a point to point race. All entrants knew that beforehand; why grouse about it now?

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply

Prev Next