Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Amex Slap Fest 2004!
Quote | Reply
In this corner the ultra hot Ironclm and this corner the proably very attractive Claudia.

Ladies here are the rules. To show who is the best AMEX slapper in the world you will be each given an assigment.

Ironclm you are to go to yaquiusa.com and buy me a Yaqui Manzanita specked just like the page shows it. When I recieve conformation from Yaqui asking my measurment I will know you have done your mission.

Claduia (I just wanna say welcome. Glad your here.) you will go to bikemart.com and get the info needed to have a $1795 gift certificate waiting for me to pick up. When I get a call saying you have called I will know you have done your mission.

First one done wins! On your mark...get set...CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Amex Slap Fest 2004! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You call that a Slap Fest Tibbs? C'mon my sanity challenged brother. . .I expected a bit better from your puzzled mind! If we're talkin' AMEX Slapfest. . .How about a full tilt QR Tiphoon/Litespeed Blade for circa $6k or a jammed P3 for circa $5k. . .or something REALLY outrageous like a Pinarello Montello for circa $10k. That should separate the mere chicks from the HOT BABES!
Quote Reply
Re: Amex Slap Fest 2004! [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gentlemen, gentlemen...

Amex has no "limit" per se. If we are going for a full on SlapFest, think bigger.

Tibblet needs a new Team Secondhand Racing Fun Van. You know, for handing out frisbees and condoms (very community conscious: "Safe sex and stay in school"). Perhaps fractional ownership in a jet...

Let's truly go big or go home.

Waiter: "More cod pieces, Mr. Tibbs?"

Tibbs: "Oui."
Quote Reply
Re: Amex Slap Fest 2004! [kevins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went about as big as one can, and still stay within marginal tri-topics.

Tibbs is becoming a tri forum rock-star, but hasn't quite reached the level of personal planes, chauffered stretched H2 limos and reserved Vegas penthouse suites. Give the man time. He's got the potential and seems to be on the right track. Don't want to rush perfection. . .
Quote Reply
Re: Amex Slap Fest 2004! [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quite right. He has begun to recognize that his life has changed, and that he may be special. Right now, he is innocently bemused. How long before he becomes a cardboard facade? You know, peddling designer water to children of PacRim from the pulpit of a nightly cartoon fest? Then, to cover his disappointment at not being recognized at a stateside Starbuck's, he consoles himself (Hasselhoff-style): "I'm huge in Japan!"

I don't think it will come to that, but...
Quote Reply
Re: Amex Slap Fest 2004! [kevins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is exactly what I want. That would be fresh. Just famous enough to get me on I'm a Celeberity Get Me Out of Here but still a joke to the truly beautiful. There is a life in the middle and I will define it.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply