Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: American Zofingen [John Hirsch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh sweet jesus!

It's been a while since I've ridden parts of the AmZof loop so figured I best get out there today. That may have been a very bad idea. Mountain (No?) Rest Road is bigger and waaaaay uglier than it was 2010 - has it been feeding on the souls of AmZof casualties? Currently trying to decide if my womens status qualifies me to drop down from the CG/F1 race to the Canadian Womens race. At least that way I'll at least get to enjoy a drink before the kegs run dry .....
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [Kiwifly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kiwifly wrote:
Oh sweet jesus!

It's been a while since I've ridden parts of the AmZof loop so figured I best get out there today. That may have been a very bad idea. Mountain (No?) Rest Road is bigger and waaaaay uglier than it was 2010 - has it been feeding on the souls of AmZof casualties? Currently trying to decide if my womens status qualifies me to drop down from the CG/F1 race to the Canadian Womens race. At least that way I'll at least get to enjoy a drink before the kegs run dry .....

As I understand it, we're allowed a one time exemption to enter CWD. I was stoopid enuff to do the ITT last year so i figger this is as good a time as any to use the exemption. I will not, however, use that as an excuse to bitch about the weather. Looking forward to a short race and loooong party!
Last edited by: stillrollin: May 12, 12 17:22
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [d-elvis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your mom goes to college.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like weather.com is back to rain on Sunday. And yes, that is mud on my ass, no I didnt shit myself on the second run!!
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
John Hirsch wrote:
sadly sunny and nice: http://www.weather.com/...ltz+NY+USNY0990:1:US

Oh and ML happy mothers day.

Peace out. Word to your mother.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking forward to next week at this time... I expect to be kicking back with one or more of Tetsuoni's beers and a burger watching the crazy LCers suffer.
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [blwmhv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blwmhv wrote:
I am looking forward to next week at this time... I expect to be kicking back with one or more of Tetsuoni's beers and a burger watching the crazy LCers suffer.

Encourage, taunt, support, ridicule, cheer, abuse, revere, demean, or aid, but whatever you do, don't just watch.

================================
blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [Bell Head] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bell Head wrote:
blwmhv wrote:

Encourage, taunt, support, ridicule, cheer, abuse, revere, demean, or aid, but whatever you do, don't just watch.

very good point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You left out heckle. That's what I'll be doing.

Like so:
Only 1 more lap to go!! And then beers!!
Oh wait, 2 more laps. Sorry, my bad.

No need to thank me.
You poor, sorry bastards.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll settle for heckle.

blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You'll have nothing, and like it, Spaulding!!! ;-)

Taper time!! Ahhhhhh...

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No need to taper for this race, just keep hitting it hard, especially those in the 45-49 AG.... just saying

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Me winning isn't. You do!"

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
indeed....you definitely do NOT want to be put on the "tapered" list for this race. It's a "b" event...at best. Just train through it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
You'll have nothing, and like it, Spaulding!!! ;-)

Ha!
Except for the hamburger, you have to fight me to keep me away from that.

Victor

blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [blwmhv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
...watching the crazy LCers suffer.

Call it what you will. It does, by manner of fact, provide more run laps to drink beer and ICB's. And consecutive ones at that. I'm sorry you F1/CWD folks will see your prime quaffing time interrupted with trips down that dirt road.
Better keep that beer iced down this year John, sounds like it might be warm on race day.

STAY MOIST

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the story with the trail run, regular running shoes good enough?
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DS trainers last year. I'll be using them again. Only problem I had was that with the rain, they came off twice running through the mud in the meadow about a half mile in. I went down a couple of times in the mud, but I don't think crampons would have made a difference.

Singletrack trails for the ups, fireroads for the down. Footing is pretty good all around.
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [bmcmaster11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...or light trail shoes.

blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it, thanks.

I'm pretty sure ML keeps tampons in his Bento Box. He dominates this race, and if it bleeds, it leads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I just looked at the registered list and I'm the youngest LC'er! All you old guys better watch out!
Quote Reply

Prev Next