Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Alpe D'Huez triathlon
Quote | Reply
I read the article in the new Inside Tri and couldn't believe it. I'm sure it would be grueling, but what an awesome opportunity. Only 50 Euros to race on the actual TDF climb!! It's 7/24 and I'm pretty sure the TDF is going through there this year, so I'm sure the roads would still be littered with chalked messages.

Is anybody out there considering doing it?

I hope it sticks around because I will definitely try to do it one of these years.

Sam
Quote Reply
Re: Alpe D'Huez triathlon [Sam McHugh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I signed up already. I'm still not sure if i am going to be able to swing the trip to EU this summer. but for 25 euros it was worth the risk. Plus it's a day after my birthday. how could i go wrong!!!

I should find out next weekend if i'm going on not (depends on whether I go to work at the Tour or not) and if I work the Tour then I'll stay at do the race. It's gonna be SWEET!!! the course looks really cool (of course 14k of it is up Alp d'Huez) but the rest seems fun as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50 Euros to race sure...
France ain't a cheap place to vacation though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bunch of us have it pencilled in for 2007. That looks like such an awe inspiring course with all it's history attached. Synchro posted that France is expensive but it's no more expensive than most of Northern Europe and certainly cheaper than Scandinavia.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply