Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus
Quote | Reply
While ST has come alive with the latest Triathlon Witch-hunt,there is a real contest being missed.

Quote Reply
Re: A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll reply to myself as nobody was interested in the last video.
(maybe these guys are too nice and there is nothing for ST to argue about)
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Quote Reply
Re: A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really enjoy watching Daniel's video when I'm on the trainer. Really a great athlete.
Quote Reply
Re: A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus [CaliB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Daniel has one of the best channels out there. He's probably the best of the rest after TTL (Eric's just way ahead of everyone else) and then Lucy/Holly and Lionel/Talbot depending on if you want to watch a male or female. Looking forward to diving into this one, but it was fun to see Magnus hanging and being in normal mode rather than race mode.
Quote Reply
Re: A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus [CaliB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaliB wrote:
Really enjoy watching Daniel's video when I'm on the trainer. Really a great athlete.

I have watched the cinematic pto Asian open video of his a hundred times. Man that thing fires me up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watched it this morning on the trainer. Good stuff as usual. Really like both these guys. If you like db listen to his interview on Greg Bennett’s podcast, very impressive young man. After listening to that is when I started following him.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
Watched it this morning on the trainer. Good stuff as usual. Really like both these guys. If you like db listen to his interview on Greg Bennett’s podcast, very impressive young man. After listening to that is when I started following him.
Thank's for the heads-up,I'll check it out.
Quote Reply
Re: A champion will be crowned.....Daniel vs Magnus [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lagoon wrote:
Daniel has one of the best channels out there. He's probably the best of the rest after TTL (Eric's just way ahead of everyone else) and then Lucy/Holly and Lionel/Talbot depending on if you want to watch a male or female. Looking forward to diving into this one, but it was fun to see Magnus hanging and being in normal mode rather than race mode.

I vote Daniel's as the top channel these days. Super entertaining. I wonder how that'll change now that he's moving without Mitch. Hopefully it won't!
Quote Reply