Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

70.3 European Champs...Wiesbaden Course
Quote | Reply
Obviously, judging from the map and times, the bike course is challenging. I assume that the roads are nice and smooth as that was my experience last year while in Europe? Is it a technical course? Just looking for some additional information on the bike course mostly.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 European Champs...Wiesbaden Course [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B,

I have some friends that have done it, and can fire off an email for their feedback. If my memory is correct, the terrain is pretty lumpy but the road conditions are good so it's a course that breaks up the rhythm quite a lot, but the speed isn't bad.

Are you swimming at UT in the morn?

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 European Champs...Wiesbaden Course [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i know somebody who raced there last year. It is not super technical, but the downhills are for sure very fast, and they were scary in the rain. I know some folks had problems last year with their carbon rims and brake pads. Make sure you take brake pads with you that function at 100 km/h if your rim is wet. ;) .
Quote Reply