Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

4600 Free Photos from the 2014 ITU Worlds in Edmonton
Quote | Reply
Here are 4600 photos of Team USA and Team Canada Age Group Competitors from Friday's Sprint Championship, and Monday's Standard Distance Championships (Friday is *mostly* Team Canada, where on Monday I got most of Team USA as well). The photos are primarily on the bike course, but also include pre-race and post-race shots:

2014 ITU Age Grouper Shots from Edmonton

Quote Reply
Re: 4600 Free Photos from the 2014 ITU Worlds in Edmonton [tchesnutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, thanks for sharing.
Quote Reply
Re: 4600 Free Photos from the 2014 ITU Worlds in Edmonton [tchesnutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tim! Your photos are better than any of the official race photos :)

Rodney
TrainingPeaks | Altra Running | RAD Roller
http://www.goinglong.ca
Quote Reply
Re: 4600 Free Photos from the 2014 ITU Worlds in Edmonton [rbuike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Rodney!

If you know others that competed in Edmonton, please forward them the link. I *think* I reached quite a few of the Canadian Athletes at the Team Photo shoot, but expect there are many USAT competitors that have no idea these photos are available.

Cheers, Tim.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the one you got of me changing my flat, you can see my hopes and dreams evaporating in the background.

Thanks! Found me a couple of times!
Quote Reply
Re: 4600 Free Photos from the 2014 ITU Worlds in Edmonton [uncle_evan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering what happened when I saw the results, you'd be in the Top 10 for sure without the flat. I didn't even bother carrying a spare for the Oly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for getting some great shots. Way better than the typical hilltop or into T2 official photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got some nice peloton shots. :)
Quote Reply
Re: 4600 Free Photos from the 2014 ITU Worlds in Edmonton [GrumpyCat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya, not gonna lie.. It doesn't feel good.

Also,

Do I know you ?

I was 9th in the Oly, same AG as you. I was going to do the sprint too, but wanted to make sure I had my best Oly.
Quote Reply