Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

35-39 AG going to IMAZ
Quote | Reply
You can thank me later, but I backed out today. My spot to Hawaii will be available for the next in line. Turq, you better take one at IMAZ because I am taking the spot at Buffalo Springs.

I started this thread to ask the advice of the board on if I should or if I shouldn't back out, but after I wrote it all out, I realized how ridiculous it was for me to even attempt it. In a nutshell, my fractured collarbone is still healing and my dad is in ICU on a respirator and I have been going back and forth to see him so I decided to get my $150 back and use it for Buffalo Springs.

Someone else can have the fastest bike split at IMAZ....I will get it next year.

56-11...the only way to fly
Quote Reply
Re: 35-39 AG going to IMAZ [runboorun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck to your Dad. :(

oh yeah... you too dude ;)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Between you and I we will have $300.00 to spend. There is always another race!

I hope your Dad will be okay?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the spot (or for increasing my odds on getting one). In return I'll let you draft off me on the Buffalo Springs swim.

For any other 35-39 AGs going to IMAZ, it will be too windy that day. Please stay home and race another day.

- Turq
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey pat, good luck with your dad... I know that can be hard. there will always be another IM:-)
Quote Reply
Re: 35-39 AG going to IMAZ [Turq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not only will it be windy but super hot like in the 120s....best not risk it everyone

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Re: 35-39 AG going to IMAZ [k-factorfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In addition to the heat and wind, I hear that the water will be so cold that they'll have heaters at the turn-around. Therefore, if you are afraid of the cold please stay home. If you come, don't bring a disk and start tapering today.
Quote Reply