Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Cervelo P2 question
Quote | Reply
I’m going to check out a used P2 tomorrow, that is priced at a steal, and got caught up in trying to find reliable pics of the 2014 models. Aerogeeks did an article: http://aerogeeks.com/...rvelo-p2-first-look/

Just for clarification are both of these bikes 2014s? I’d like to make sure I am being informed correctly by the seller. I’m just getting confused by the blue having a slightly beefier, P3 look to it compared to the red model.

FYI the one I am looking at is the red and grey model with ultegra components. I’m assuming it will be a significant upgrade over my Fuji Aloha 1.1. Thanks for the help.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P2 question [Parkland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. If I'm understanding your question correct the blue and gray one in that picture is in np2 the red and grey one in that picture is the old P2. Again I'm not a hundred percent sure I'm reading this correct.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P2 question [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
No. If I'm understanding your question correct the blue and gray one in that picture is in np2 the red and grey one in that picture is the old P2. Again I'm not a hundred percent sure I'm reading this correct.

You are reading it correctly. The picture on the aerogeeks review had me confused. I suppose they placed the two year models in front of each other to demonstrate the difference in frames. I thought maybe they were both 2014 models but had different frames for some reason.

Perhaps the seller is mistaken and actually purchased a 2013 model in 2014 and thinks it’s a 2014.

I understand the 2014 frame is supposed to be more aero than the previous models. But for the asking price, I doubt I could find a 2014 model within $700-800 of this 2013.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The 2014 white and blue frame is the newer model.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An excellent stock 2013 P2 is worth no more than $830

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/...tail.aspx?id=3048987
Quote Reply