Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2006 Wetsuits
Quote | Reply
I see that a few online retailers have the new models on the websites, but after calling the local shops in San Diego, they don't have anything in inventory. When do shops generally get the next years model in?

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Wetsuits [jonny dough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends on the manufacturer.
Some should have been in stores since November.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just go to the store an find a highend 2005 model that fits well and save your self $100. the technology from year to year is not changing that much on the good suits. a fast suit is a fast suit, you still need to move yourself. I would rather save the $$

GO4 SMOOOOOOTH AND FAST
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Wetsuits [fastGopher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah i think thats the plan. thanks

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
try Oneil. the have a nice tri suit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
contact De Soto. Great service. You can swim in the suit and return it within a couple of weeks, as long as you don't put your name in it. (Unless tht has changed.)

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Wetsuits [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually de soto is down the street from my house, i tried them on. and not really into the 2 piece deal. i still like a 1 piece. i can be out of my surf suit in 10 secs but its not very flexible in the shoulders where it needs to be, and it becomes a sufferfest.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey! Read Dan's comments about 2 piece vs 2 piece wetsuits.

Shorter neck, good shoulder flexibility. Easier to fit different size people.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As I understand it, it depends..... Brands like Ironman / Blue Seventy have production runs scheduled. The sooner a retailer places their 2006 order, the sooner it appears in their store. Those who book late, get stock late.

I'm new to the wetsuit side of the business, but I'm learning :-)

Paul "Speedy" Gonsalves
http://www.rollingthundercanada.com
RollingThunderCanada

Canadian distributor for HED Cycling, Blue Competition, Akona Biospeed & Aerus Composites

Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Wetsuits [Speedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i want to see the new blueseventy suits and the apex. thanks for the information.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Orca, IM / Blue 70, and 2XU : late january to mid february.
Quote Reply