Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this?
Quote | Reply
Curious to if anyone has tried this?

http://www.trisports.com/...mpaign=05_27_2015_qr

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
using one on my RZR 92s that won't convert. seems to work well.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [Ti T'war] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know if this will work on a Zipp Disc?
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [Cajuntriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or Flo Disc!
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [Cajuntriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes have used one on a zipp disc
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [neilridley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you explain how it fits on your zipp? How does it create extra space?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Can you explain how it fits on your zipp? How does it create extra space?

The back of the cassette is dished and comes with a spacer for standard 11 speed freehubs and they do a lockring with longer threaded section for the other end, quality is good and light too
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man, they added a lot of cogs when i wasn't looking.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No kidding. This was the first I have seen this too- brilliant solution assuming it works well

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: 111 speed cassette for 10 speed hub- anyone used this? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

my thoughts exactly. This will make the front derailleur more than obsolete. As long as we can design a single ring that will hold the chain on through such a wide range. Also, the cage on the RD will have to be a few feet long :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was JUST about to post this same question!

This seems to be a really great option.

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

Nigel Tufnel would approve.
Quote Reply