Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

10x Ultraman finisher has bike stolen
Quote | Reply
10 time Ultraman finisher Suzy "Ultra" Degazon had her bike stolen from her garage in Covina, Ca yesterday. Suzy is an amazing, giving person and a great ambassador for endurance sports. Beside using the bike for training it is her only form of transportation. There is a gofundme campaign to help Suzy replace her bike. Please donate if you can.
http://www.gofundme.com/coxktk

Thanks,

Gary Mc
Did I mention I did Kona
Quote Reply
Re: 10x Ultraman finisher has bike stolen [Gary Mc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I hear about these events, I wonder if anyone has made a nice small tiny GPS tracking unit one could somehow kinda hide in the bike to catch these folks.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: 10x Ultraman finisher has bike stolen [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
When I hear about these events, I wonder if anyone has made a nice small tiny GPS tracking unit one could somehow kinda hide in the bike to catch these folks.

sounds like a kick starter waiting to happen.
Quote Reply
Re: 10x Ultraman finisher has bike stolen [BorrachoMatador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There actually is such a device, called Tile. It's tiny, and you can put it on or even inside your bike frame. The original idea was so you could keep track of your wallet, car keys, etc. The drawback is it relies on a community of Tile users to track the GPS, from what I remember.
Quote Reply