Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

100 Pushups Challenge....
Quote | Reply
This will not make you swim/bike/run faster but most of us are not making a living at this sport anyway..... Give it a shot...

http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

Besides, I have seen many of you and some of you can use a little muscle up top ; )
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Pushups Challenge.... [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good challenge - how about this one I do every 3rd day - 80 push ups in 2 mins one min res - 80 sit up in two mins - one min rest then as many chin ups as a I can in 2 mins - up to about 15 now.

One of my clients gave me this. it is a fun challenge.

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Pushups Challenge.... [feman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Good challenge - how about this one I do every 3rd day - 80 push ups in 2 mins one min res - 80 sit up in two mins - one min rest then as many chin ups as a I can in 2 mins - up to about 15 now.

One of my clients gave me this. it is a fun challenge.

I like it. I am working the pullups. I had some nerve damage in the neck that left me with some left side muscle weakness, so I am working through that. I am working pullups in multiple sets. I generally do about 50 reps, spread over several sets. Sometimes more. Typical would be 8 X 8. Lately I have been working 5 X 5 while hanging weights from my waist. I add 2.5 pounds per week. Working with 25 lbs currently. Pretty soon I will shed the weights and start with the 8 X 8 again and work towards 5 X 10 then towards 5 X 12. When I get there, I will start hanging weights again. I just want to work back up to 20 + dead hangs. I want to add in some type of pushups program. Not sure if I will use the one in the link yet. Also doing some rowing, deadlifts and squats.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Pushups Challenge.... [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the pull ups-when the hand is facing away from the body. They are great. I got up to 22 at one point. If you keep doing the weights you will easily increase your total.
Quote Reply