Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
*that* thread

Swanson234 wrote:
I hear wives and college age daughters of cops don't get enough decent sex in their lives and will practically rape mysterious strangers from out of town. DP and anal is their favorite sex practice so I hear and they always bring the lube and are first to suggest it.

Just the word around the block, I never go around trying to run into one of these crazy nymphomaniacs.

Swanson234 wrote:
walie wrote:
Why do you keep bringing up the hoodie? And the raping?

Edit: sorry meant to reply to you-know-who

Because right after I chucked the stolen coffee in the bathroom I was planning on raping the cashier lady. Isn't it quite obvious.

Swanson234 wrote:
Hahahahahahaaa only mental defect I have is taking arguments too seriously on the internet in highly unbalanced debates. That and not being a worthless coward who goes with the flow of arguments as part a big dumb angry mob.

Here's my attempt at moving up the slowtwitch social ladder: go fuck yourselves and i'll be banging your wives and daughters during the triathlons (maybe even wearing the hoodie as I hear they have a fetish for a little black anaconda).

these are all from the "redneck" thread.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? This is Ok with you? making jokes about raping the wives and daughters of ST? "joking" about raping a cashier in a gas station? suggesting women WANT to be raped? So this is all just fun and games to you guys? you're thinking that rape is something to joke about? rape is so harmless that joking about it is not only tolerated but fucking ENCOURAGED?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

I will totally admit bias as i happened to have been raped at 11. boy what a fun time that was! Can't tell you how many jokes I get out of that fun event.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

joking about rape, speculating about who you should rape next, this is all okay with you guys? Cause yeah, rape is such a fun subject.

Honestly I can't do this. Fuck you all.

EDIT: okay, so it has been pointed out to me that i have brushed the entire community with the YOU ARE ALL COMPLICIT paintbrush and yeah, I totally did that. but you're so obviously ALL not. So, I take back you are ALL complicit. i mean, really, if you didn't even READ the thread how could you be? duh! but even so I still called you ALL out. And that was wrong. So I'm leaving it there, cause I actually did do it but I'm taksies-backsies now and NOW YOU ALL ARE NOT COMPLICIT.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Last edited by: kathy_caribe: Nov 10, 14 15:38

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [kathy_caribe] [ In reply to ]

Thank you for taking a stand. I agree this is absolutely unacceptable.

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [kathy_caribe] [ In reply to ]

1. It's one sicko, not all of us.
2. We are all surprised the thread hasn't been taken down and the user banned.
3. Chill the fck out and stop feeding the troll kthx.

It was just the same person throughout the whole thread. I don't recall seeing anyone agreeing and most were suggesting a ban, which we are all still waiting and hoping for as unfortunately it hasn't happened yet. However I would in no way equate that to tolerance.

Was reading this thread and honestly can't believe this guy isn't banned from ST for life...I'm a guy and while yes we have different humor than women, this guy is just out of line and disgusting.

Must be pitiful to live a life like that. People like him make me question where the world is headed....

ETA: I understand why you're calling this guy out, but don't call out all of ST. A lot of posters here probably didn't go on the thread and have no idea what's going on there, and therefore had no reason to be upset. It's one guy, not a whole community.

"Don't you have to go be stupid somewhere else?"..."Not until 4!"
Last edited by: abrown: Nov 9, 14 15:26

Of course, that type of sentiment has no place here or anywhere.

I imagine you don't mean to indict everyone here on ST? I haven't read that thread but I'd have to think these are views of a couple assholes.

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [Dan Funk] [ In reply to ]

Only one.

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]

johnnybefit wrote:
Is this what you meant?
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Seriously? THIS is your response? Direct me to the cry like a little bitch thread? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

all these rape comments have been going on for 2 days. NOT ONE PERSON called him on how fucking inappropriate (AT THE LEAST) his comments are. And so your response is to direct me to a cry like a little bitch thread?

nice.

fuck you.

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [Staz] [ In reply to ]

"I don't recall seeing anyone agreeing and most were suggesting a ban, which we are all still waiting and hoping for as unfortunately it hasn't happened yet."

first, the thread, and the user, has been under my observation throughout the day.

second, it's 1 person, so, "what's wrong with you people" is way, way, way over the top.

for those (kathy?) who don't trust the moderation here, maybe better to exhale and reflect on whether the moderation has been trustworthy over the time you've been reading and posting. if the answer is no, then best you not be here. if the answer is yes, then perhaps a little trust is in order.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

kathy_caribe wrote:
johnnybefit wrote:
Is this what you meant?
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Seriously? THIS is your response? Direct me to the cry like a little bitch thread? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

all these rape comments have been going on for 2 days. NOT ONE PERSON called him on how fucking inappropriate (AT THE LEAST) his comments are. And so your response is to direct me to a cry like a little bitch thread?

nice.

fuck you.

Reread your post Kathy.

Last edited by: johnnybefit: Nov 9, 14 15:46

I gave up on the thread after the first post. To be honest, Swanson234 has struck me as a troll from day one, hence the reason I have not returned to the thread.

Did nobody speak up on the thread itself re: his unacceptable comments?

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

Yo, Dan. i am not calling you or moderation into question. i figure you are doing whatever you are doing for your own reasons.

i am calling out the entire community for TOLERATING and as a result ENCOURAGING this cretin.

no one. not ONE persons said, "DUDE. shut the FUCK up. Why are you joking about raping women?" Not ONE person (caveat that it is possible one person said something but it was more like "watch your ass" and not "this is not acceptable").

So yeah, I'm calling out the ENTIRE fucking community for sitting on their hands and keeping quiet.

The mentioned thread with references and jokes about rape is bad and intolerable. The original post in this thread is equally bad and intolerable. In an attempt to highlight something that is wrong, OP ferociously lashes out, insulting everyone who were likely in her camp before her post.

Trolls feed on attention. After a certain point it became obvious that it was better to ignore the OP until it was taken care of.

"So yeah, I'm calling out the ENTIRE fucking community for sitting on their hands and keeping quiet."

kathy, you and i must be reading a different thread, because what i read was a fellow telling a story with the expectation of a lot of sympathetic ears when, in fact, it turned into a smackdown, unmasking and repudiation of the OP. sometimes the readers police a thread better than i can and most "healing" thing i, as a moderator can do, is let that process take place. in the thread i read, it seemed to me that took place.

bear in mind that much of what you might have read early had been edited and revised by the OP (he isn't revising anything now). therefore, some of the folks you think sat on their hands never read some of the stuff originally written.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Why are you saying "Fuck you all" because of what one person does?

I don't even know what the situation is nor have I ever looked at the redneck thread... and you still feel the need to drop that on me?

Bringing a shotgun to thread a needle shows poor character and poor judgment. If I were you I would delete this thread as it makes it look like you are as bad of a person as the other guy.
Last edited by: lifejustice: Nov 9, 14 15:43

kathy_caribe wrote:

So yeah, I'm calling out the ENTIRE fucking community for sitting on their hands and keeping quiet.

I can't believe you just doubled-down on your own idiocy and poor character. You're a real winner.

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [lifejustice] [ In reply to ]

lifejustice wrote:
kathy_caribe wrote:

I can't believe you just doubled-down on your own idiocy and poor character. You're a real whiner.

Fixed it for you.

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

I gotta admit. It is possible i didn't read every response and it is also possible that the smackdowns you saw (as you are likely watching the thread closer than i (while working and riding and being with the family) so I will grant you smackdowns.

did anyone call him on making rape jokes? did anyone suggest or come right out and state, "Dude! NOT OK! No rapey jokes. Not funny."

That is my particular peeve. I did not see any of that (which, to me, is much bigger than being a troll). honestly if he was just being a stupid troll i'd shine him on by. but response after response with rapey jokes is not trolling IMO. not funny. that shit IMO needs to be called out. now, again, HUGE bias here so maybe forest/trees issue but hey, i'm thinking i'm not alone in that rapey shit needs to be called out. and i saw none of that. maybe i am alone. maybe the community thinks making rapey comments is an act that doesn't need to be called out.

honestly? don't care.

make rapey comments? making rapey "jokes"? suggesting women WANT to be raped?

yeah, i'm going to go crazy on that shit.

I haven't looked at the subject thread in a couple of days because it was obvious the OP in that thread was a troll and anything that was said just egged him or her on. I never saw the rape post(s), but that and the not so veiled lethal force post should result in a ban of the troll.

kathy_caribe wrote:

did anyone call him on making rape jokes? did anyone suggest or come right out and state, "Dude! NOT OK! No rapey jokes. Not funny."

What did you do? Just bitch at us for something that we didn't do? You are a bully. You were hurt by somebody else, so you take it out on your classmates.
Last edited by: lifejustice: Nov 9, 14 15:53

Re: isn't rape SO FUNNY??? Let's joke about it and speculate about who should be raped next, K? Cause it will be totally tolerated here at ST. [lifejustice] [ In reply to ]

lifejustice wrote:

I don't even know what the situation is nor have I ever looked at the redneck thread... and you still feel the need to drop that on me?

Bringing a shotgun to thread a needle shows poor character and poor judgment. If I were you I would delete this thread as it makes it look like you are as bad of a person as the other guy.

if you did not read the thread and did not read the rapey comments and, as such, had no chance to tolerate and encourage said comments with your silence, then, DUH, this is not addressed to you.

kathy_caribe wrote:
no one. not ONE persons said, "DUDE. shut the FUCK up. Why are you joking about raping women?" Not ONE person (caveat that it is possible one person said something but it was more like "watch your ass" and not "this is not acceptable").

Factor in that many of us don't read every thread. The title was something about a redneck so I never clicked on it. But having seen your post of his comments, they were not something I would tolerate. They are way, way over the line and should be removed and the poster banned.

kathy_caribe wrote:
lifejustice wrote:

if you did not read the thread and did not read the rapey comments and, as such, had no chance to tolerate and encourage said comments with your silence, then, DUH, this is not addressed to you.

Then I would delete every one of your posts and try to start over, mmkay?

Prev Next