Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'Til today at 5PM Pacific to add to the kitty vet bill fund
Quote | Reply
see lavender room for the whole story. so far everybody's using paypal, which is easy. so let's make it paypal only. send to slowman@slowtwitch.com

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: 'Til today at 5PM Pacific to add to the kitty vet bill fund [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
see lavender room for the whole story. so far everybody's using paypal, which is easy. so let's make it paypal only. send to slowman@slowtwitch.com
Done. Sent what I could.

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: 'Til today at 5PM Pacific to add to the kitty vet bill fund [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done,

I hope the Kitty is better soon

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: 'Til today at 5PM Pacific to add to the kitty vet bill fund [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you all so much. You guys doing this for me has been a bright spot in an otherwise dark week.

The vet is 90% sure I can bring her home tonight.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: 'Til today at 5PM Pacific to add to the kitty vet bill fund [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The vet is 90% sure I can bring her home tonight.

Yay!

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply