Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 'Meet' The Sergio - Training Update [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Khai! Damn funny but inaccurate... Sergio would get the gun himself, shoot me, and only then tighten his chinstrap ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: 'Meet' The Sergio - Training Update [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for showing that picture.

You have given all the helmet police another opportunity to stand on their soap boxes and talk about how many people they know who have had serious head injuries and how appalled they are that someone could take risks that offend them.

Why can't people just do what they feel is right and leave others to do the same?

*sigh*

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Quote Reply
Re: 'Meet' The Sergio - Training Update [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sergio - what glasses are you wearing in that pic?
Quote Reply
Re: 'Meet' The Sergio - Training Update [geezah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rudy's.... equinox sx

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: 'Meet' The Sergio - Training Update [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is worth remembering that most professional group rides have a team car behind the riders to service and protect the riders. The risk of head injury is certainly reduced when riding in a caravan. So it may be a bit unfair to jump on pros for photos taken from training camps.

Most Americans I know wear their helmets 95% of the time even when riding in Europe. The funny thing is that Americans stick out like sore thumbs always training with our helmets on. Heck even the kids riding the course before the races have their hair blowing in the wind.

If you want to really get on the Euros for something, you should get on them for the faux-hawk mullet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next