Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Spirit of the Marathon"
Quote | Reply
“Spirit of the Marathon” is an award-winning documentary film that captures the drama and essence of the famed 26.2 mile running event known as the marathon. Filmed on four continents, the production brings together a diverse cast of amateur athletes and marathon luminaries. As six unique stories unfold, each runner prepares for and ultimately faces the challenge of the Chicago Marathon. More than a sports program, “Spirit of the Marathon” is an inspirational journey of perseverance and personal triumph; a spectacle that will be embraced by runners and non-runners alike.

You've got one more chance to catch "Spirit of the Marathon" on the big screen in high-definition with Cinema Surround Sound on Thursday, February 21st at 7:30PM (local).

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=694&utm_source=BuzzTone&utm_medium=BuzzTone_posting&utm_campaign=Spirit_of_the_Marathon_Encore
CLICK HERE to see a complete list of theaters and purchase advance tickets now!
Quote Reply
Re: "Spirit of the Marathon" [marathonmovie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have heard good things about this movie. I am planning on seeing it this week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We saw a preview for it at the theatre last night. I didn't realize it was for thursday. I don't know if my husband and I will both be out of work in time : (
Quote Reply
Re: "Spirit of the Marathon" [njtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks cool. It's playing at the AMC in San Diego. I will check it out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
saw this the first time it came around and I am going to see it again - very good movie and I recommend it to anyone who wants to do a marathon or who has done a marathon

let me know what you think of the young dude complaining about Boston qualifying?

enjoy

Bill
www.teamhendryx.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutely fantastic movie! Loved every minute and plan on seeing it again on Thursday.

I am BEGGING you guys to do a sequel: "Spirit of the Ironman." I will even volunteer to be one of your featured athletes. ;-)

Seriously, please consider doing a sequel focusing on Ironman. I think it would be great.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply