Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "I can destroy you" [WFO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WFO,

It still amuses me how Italian law will "investigate" actions that took place in another jurisdiction (France) and consider pressing charges. Doesn't anyone recognize how ridiculous this statement is? And what is the hard evidence? Simeoni's hear say say so?. I can't wait to hear what the French have to say about this. That Italian law has priority over French law in France?

Anyone happen to think that maybe this is just a case of some small time prosecutor with big dreams in Italy trying to get some press and make a name for himself so he can rise up a few levels? Maybe a judgeship? Just grab some coat tails (Simeoni) and go for the ride? Win approval of local electorate by coming to the aid of a "bullied" Italian and "defending" a national "hero?".

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Last edited by: Wants2rideFast: Jul 29, 04 10:49
Quote Reply
Re: "I can destroy you" [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>>

Seinfeld, Buckaroo Banzai and The Princess Bride are my best subjects.

<<<

'I was IN THE POOL!!'

'Fasten your seat-a belts-a . . '

'Have fun storming the castle!'
Quote Reply
Re: "I can destroy you" [triathron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh... the "shrinkage" episode. Truly a hilarious episode. My favorite line:

Elaine: "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: "I can destroy you" [triathron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I prefer:

"The sea was angry that day my friends ..."

"Laugh while you can, monkey-boy!!!"

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. 'Twould be a pity to damage yours.."

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: "I can destroy you" [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if anyone knew if Lance was speaking english, spanish, french, some peloton pidgin dialect. I remember reading in one of his books that he had misspoken a few times during stages due to the language barrier?
Quote Reply

Prev Next