Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Get a Grip" on a Cervelo with a perfect fit!!! (Chicago)
Quote | Reply
Well folks....not so rumor mill has it that Get a Grip Bicycles is now a Cervelo dealer! Sure they are close to me - but I again was in their fit studio tonight watching magic on a fit bike. They are more professional than I have ever seen anyone when it comes to getting the right bike for your fit (not the bike, then try to fit it). So, seems that they have a new arrow in their quiver of bikes and will be stocking Cervelo shortly.

I know a few ST'ers hang out at GaG...can not think of a better place for Gerard and the team at Cervelo to partner with.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: "Get a Grip" on a Cervelo with a perfect fit!!! (Chicago) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very cool. Although I no longer live in Chicago, the boyz at GG always took good care of me and did an awesome job on my first fit.
Quote Reply
Re: "Get a Grip" on a Cervelo with a perfect fit!!! (Chicago) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm scheduled for a fit there next week on a Cervelo I already own and have never been comfortable on. I hope they can help me. I have heard good things.
Quote Reply
Re: "Get a Grip" on a Cervelo with a perfect fit!!! (Chicago) [weenis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doesn't this thread belong in classifieds?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great news!! The last 12 or so months have brought in Cervelo, Titus, Seven, Parlee, and Felt....not to mention Serotta, Orbea, and Cannondale already being on board.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the guys at Get A Grip. I'm bummed to be moving to the suburbs and won't be able to run in there as easily as I currently do. I love my Serrotta and they've taken incredible care of me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great news. Finally you will not only be able to purchase one but actually be correctly fit onto one. Up until now unless your drop was at least 20cm you just were not aero enough.

Good luck with the new product guys.

Paul

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great shop. Super helfpful! Highly recommended.
Quote Reply
Re: "Get a Grip" on a Cervelo with a perfect fit!!! (Chicago) [snotrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I love the guys at Get A Grip. I'm bummed to be moving to the suburbs and won't be able to run in there as easily as I currently do. I love my Serrotta and they've taken incredible care of me.
The Bike Shop is in the suburbs (Glen Ellen and St. Charles) and is also really good, especially for fittings. They both do good fittings.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's awesome to hear. I bought my first tri bike ever from GAG, right when they opened (when they were still a tiny, one-room shop). I bought my second bike from a different shop (I wanted a Cervelo and they didn't have them yet), but I had the guys at GAG do the fit. I remember them telling me about five years ago that they were pursuing Cervelo and it's great to hear that Cervelo will now be in their shop. They've gone about business is the good ol' fashioned way -- their customer service is second to none and that has made for some very loyal customers.

Brad Culp
Associate/Interactive Editor
Triathlete Magazine
Quote Reply
Re: "Get a Grip" on a Cervelo with a perfect fit!!! (Chicago) [tri-3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Doesn't this thread belong in classifieds?
No, I am not selling anything.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply