Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If we are talking about the same thing, the crank has a 24 mm diameter for the bottom bracket.

http://www.power2max.com/northamerica/product/powermeters/power2max-classic-fsa-gossamer-power-meter/
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. We are. Thanks, looking for a 30. Thanks and good luck with sale!
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the disc for 400. Please e-mail me at kknnheinze@yahoo.com

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Post deleted by csikes [ In reply to ]
Re: Selling Flo discs, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link to more pics of discs and remaining power meter.
http://postimg.org/gallery/eynrk6oy/

And bump for power meter price drop to $500 and Torhans down to $20/$30 instead of $25/$35.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo discs, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power meter still available?
If yes,please reply back at ananthaviswanathan at the rate geemail dot com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpers for Boston.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in a disc if still left. can you email me at my username @gmail?
Quote Reply
Selling Garmin Vivoactive [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for selling the Garmin.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin Vivoactive [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
csikes wrote:
Bump for selling the Garmin.

I'm torn with whether I'm interested in the Garmin after reading some of the reviews. If you don't mind, why didn't it seem to work out for you? What price are you at for it?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin Vivoactive [snewod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's hard to explain because there is nothing terrible about the watch, just not enough "good" to keep it.

For me personally, I like having a vibration and beep for alerts because I do a lot of run/walk intervals for longer distances. I did not find the vibration too weak though which was a complaint I read. I like being able to change the number of fields per screen, but with this you are limited to three (which I'm guessing could be a firmware update at some point in the future.) Those were my two biggest annoyances with the watch.

The biggest reason I don't want to keep it is I simply can't get used to wearing a watch all of the time so I'm not getting the benefit of the "smart" part of the watch and so that leads me to go back to my 620 while running for the two reasons mentioned above. It's also not because of the watch itself. I'm just not used to something always being on my wrist. The actual size of the device is very reasonable on my small lady wrist and it's amazingly light. (I also don't wear my fitbit flex because it bothers my wrist.)

I actually liked the watch much more than I thought I would. The notifications are pretty cool to have, but not so much if you aren't actually wearing the watch.

I'm pretty firm on $200 as it is very very very good condition.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin Vivoactive, Torhans hydration, Desoto gear, random jerseys [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new stuff
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin Vivoactive, Torhans hydration, Desoto gear, random jerseys [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very generous of you. I would be happy to take the two men's medium jerseys for the cost of shipping. PM sent with more info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like the tri suit, can you PM me about payment arrangements?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on Garmin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop and bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop again. Someone buy my stuff so I can stop doing this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you have PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for shoes
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Torhans hydration, Desoto gear, Nike Frees 3.0, + more [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm on torhans
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on desoto shorts
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin premium heart rate strap & Chamois Butt'r [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for heart rate strap addition.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin premium heart rate strap, FSA Gossamer BB30 Crankset, Chamois Butt'r [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin premium heart rate strap, FSA Gossamer BB30 Crankset, Chamois Butt'r [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you'll take $35 shipped for the heart rate strap and chamois cream, PM your paypal info and I'll send payment today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd do $50 shipped for the Chamois Butt'r and BB30 crankset, if you're interested.
Quote Reply

Prev Next