Torhans—SOLD
Nikes—SOLD
Betty Design—SOLD
Desoto—SOLD
Women's jerseys—SOLD
Hear rate strap—SOLD
Chamois Butt'r—SOLD

Remaining gear:

FSA Gossamer BB30 Crankset. I bought the wrong replacement crankset on ebay so now I need to resell. It is 10 speed, 50/34, 172.5 mm. It is in pretty good condition, lightly used with some scratches and wear. $50 shipped.
Pics
Last edited by: csikes: May 23, 15 0:10
Quote Reply
Re: Selling lots of bike gear-wheels, power meters, computers, hydration, and more [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on tires
Quote Reply
Re: Selling lots of bike gear-wheels, power meters, computers, hydration, and more [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in power2max. Please confirm the length. Do you know if you can remove the stickers? Do they come with the chain rings? If so, what type and size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for Garmin 510
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on X-Lab parts.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling lots of bike gear-wheels, power meters, computers, hydration, and more [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's 172.5 mm ("normal" length). Stickers can be removed and changed according to the stickers being sold on the power2max website (http://www.power2max.com/...lassic-colored-ring/). And it would not come with chain rings but would be compatible with (110 mm Compact: for 50-34 and 52-36 chain rings (smallest possible chain ring size is 34) according to their website (http://www.power2max.com/...ossamer-power-meter/).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the 510
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Message sent, please check your inbox
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the tires as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take a Flo 60 and intrested in the tires as well.

To dumb to quit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the tires. I'll send the PayPal payment immediately. PM me.

Edit to add: Not meaning to bump anyone out of a deal if there's already been an agreement, but I am willing to go slightly higher than the $50 if you're willing to deal.
Last edited by: C_Hassard: Apr 9, 15 16:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you sell just TH aero mount?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling lots of bike gear-wheels, power meters, computers, hydration, and more [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would rather keep the mount and the bottle together at this moment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up,let me know if it's still available! For some reason I can't PM right now, to new maybe. ..

To dumb to quit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Int in the Flo 60 with Black ghost. Can you PM pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tires are officially gone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpers. Still have the power meters, 1 front wheel, and both discs available.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$450 for the green p2m? I will cover shipping and send as gift. Lemme know.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Flo Disc Wheels clinchers?

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they are clinchers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
11 speed on the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Flo wheels, Power2Max power meters, Torhans hydration [chris9304] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately no
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for disc price lowered to $400 shipped. Still one power meter remaining also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the FSA p2M have the 30mm spindle?
Quote Reply

Prev Next