Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I am excited to run this morning
Quote | Reply
Oh yes. The sun is obscured by forest fire smoke. The air smells like cotton defoliant, dairy manure and garlic from the nearby proccessing facility. Dust from grape and nut harvesting.

You guys with clean air are such pansies!

Re: I am excited to run this morning [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on your description, I have one question: In what ring of Hell do you live?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I am excited to run this morning [azierej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wonder that is known as central CA farm country.

Quote | Reply
Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't forget to hang an air freshener off the peak of your running cap.

..or get one of these :-)

Member of the Litespeed Factory Team
www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my family just calls it "fresh country air" mmmmm LOL but every now and then instead of garlic we get POST cereal making waffle crisp maple syrup really good but makes you kinda hungry

ken
trying to act like a runner
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, we do not have the forest fires or the cereal mills, but, we do have the farmlands, which is why Wisconsin has adopted the new slogan:

"Wisconsin, come smell our dairy air."

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My run this morning was hot and humid, but I'm greatful I was able to go out and run 9 miles. I'm healthy, and not injured - I'm sure there are a couple people around here with injuries right now who would kill to go running with you, even with the fog and smoke and whatall.

Have a good run :D be thankful.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply