Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Boo-Ya! I won!!!
Quote | Reply
I've had a bad run of luck on ebay of late. I missed 2 items while without internet acces at IMC, both of which went for a song. (Campy Pista wheelset and an Ghibli front disc) Then over the past few days I've watched items get bid up to far what I was willing to pay (more track wheels, a Record Pista headset, etc) - one kind of hurt to lose, but I'm sure I'll see it again.

But it's all good now... I just won a set of Record Pista cranks. :D There were two sets up for grabs, and I gambled on bidding on just one. The one I didn't bid on ended about 45min prior to mine, and went for significantly more. I'm hella stoked!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Boo-Ya! I won!!! [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Conghratulations. I have a similar story, I just found out the townhouse across the street from me is listing for $32K more than I paid for mine 2 months ago. They have about 100 sqft more, a very slightly different layout due to the topography, but otherwise identical to mine.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Boo-Ya! I won!!! [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool! Did you get your laptop working and score this while still in Cincy or are you back in Vancouver?

I did just score a cool, full size video game (Rastan) as well for a song (too bad the damn thing was in Seattle and $250 to ship it to Cincy) :0

Anywa, great meeting you Tues night! And for the rest of the Slowtwitch crowd: Kai did not disappoint with his mad food scarfing skills :)