Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OEM Seats
Quote | Reply
Is it safe to assume that OEM seats are always terrible and I shouldn't be concerned that my new specialized seat on my new specialized bike makes my chode asolutely miserable. If so tell me the five seats that I should demo no matter what.

Thanks

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: OEM Seats [mhemberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your bike is tri-specific, and you'll ride always on the aerobar, the best buy that you can do is the ISM Adamo, from Blackwell research, search no more!!

Christian Riera
Transition-Area triathlon shop
FIST Certified Fitter
Ocean Ridge Florida
christian@transition-area.com
Quote Reply
Re: OEM Seats [transition-area] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I 100% agree! I did my longest ride yet (and only my second ride on the Adamo saddle) this weekend and had zero, nada, zilch for pain / numbness of my special bits and pieces. That said, I had some discomfort in a less sensitive area, but I'll chaulk that up to not having built any tolerance at this new saddle's contact points.

Cheers,
Bryan
Quote Reply
Re: OEM Seats [mhemberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddles are a very personal item (Obviously). Complete Blue Competition bikes come with a custom stitched OEM saddle that most users like. The OEM Blue saddle is made by Velo & it's the one I use outdoors. The longest ride for me was 3 hours without a hint of discomfort. Indoors I use the Saddleco "Web" saddle.

Paul "Speedy" Gonsalves
http://www.rollingthundercanada.com
RollingThunderCanada

Canadian distributor for HED Cycling, Blue Competition, Akona Biospeed & Aerus Composites

Quote Reply