Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, well you should have been there. Believe me, for about 3 weeks we were vacuuming and washing everything in the house. Our house had never looked so clean but felt so dirty. And try making that telephone call. "Uh, Mrs. Johnson, yes this is Mr. Brosnan, Dalton's Dad. Yeah, well we just found lice in Dalton's hair and well I know he just spent the night at your house. Well, I just thought you should know. By the way, Kroger has a sale right now on mayonaise."

Bernie

Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ues it as an impromptu condom.
Good idea, MacGuyver.

http://www.imf2006.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You wish!
Quote Reply
Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Incidentally, we have several bald dudes at Masters' who wear swim caps. Whats that all about?[/reply]

Keep goggle straps from slipping off? I have hair, but I use Barracuda goggles, which won't stay on if I don't wear a cap, and I've had similar trouble with other styles of goggles.
Quote Reply
Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [skip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could also be a warmth issue if the pool is normally a bit chilly. Latex caps do trap a bit of heat on your head.
Quote Reply
Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I donate mine to goodwill or take them to the pool and leave them in the "spares" bin, together with the goggles that I can't use anymore but are still functional.

It's a huge waste and something should be done... maybe they should give you the cap color in advance and allow you to bring your own when you pick up the package.

B
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm allergic to latex, so I either dump them in the trash asap or give them to the first person who wants it.

Then go take Claritin and wash my hands.

They should standardize AG cap colors. That way everyone would buy 1 cap for his 5yrs of the particular AG, and bring it to all the races.
Quote Reply
Re: forget about t-shirts wtf do you do with all the swim caps? [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[quote]we have several bald dudes at Masters' who wear swim caps. Whats that all about?[/quote]

Habit?

I shave my head in the summer but my gym still insists I wear a cap in the pool.

Saving up to join the Felt Mafia! Crazy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
im pretty bald (well balding and shave to 0 or 1) and sometimes wea r a cap. usually when the water is coldish,...
Quote Reply

Prev Next