Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Valere Strength App Reviews?
Quote | Reply
Anyone here tried the Valere strength app that Joe Skipper has been promoting over the last ~year? Wondered if there were any reviews from this group? The woman behind the programming generally seems pretty reasoned in the podcasts I've heard from her.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Valere Strength App Reviews? [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried it. I liked the workouts and the fact that they have different plans for bodyweight, bands and dumbells, or gym. I often find myself wanting a strength routine when I travel for work and you could pick your workout based on what's available at the hotel.

The app just seemed like it has a lot of bugs to work through, and ultimately those made the user experience not worth the money for me.

Examples:

You can choose if you want a 30/45/60 minute workout, but the resulting workout didn't seem to change based on what you picked.

I had a lot of issues with my phone screen turning off mid-workout, or it would forget that I'd already completed an exercise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't tried it but have used FirBod for several years and been very happy with the results. I don't use it as much anymore simply because we got a Tonal a few months ago so I now use their app/program. I do still use FitBod when we travel though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested but waiting on the Android app.....they told me 10-12 weeks about 10 weeks ago..
Quote Reply