Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Emilio with a V8 with neoprene cover, and a Mags with no cover.
Great to meet up and chat!

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Word is harbor start due to swell on Saturday

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Confirmed swim map on the Ironman website: https://www.ironman.com/im703-oceanside-course

(Two months practicing breathing out of my weaker right side so I can sight the buoys and now they make the swim counter-clockwise...)
Last edited by: jtillinghast: Apr 4, 24 14:37
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did the harbour swim in 2013 and it was pretty awesome! I think it was age group waves that year.

I am bummed out that I am not there, but committed to Oceanside2025 (first race in 60-64 if I don't break myself before that, and that's not a given....my brain writes cheques that my body cannot cash most weeks).

Enjoy. I will be cheering. Heading to St. George in a month instead.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
Since I am already up in Oceanside, the easiest thing to do would be to stop by our booth and see what we have. While we mostly brought Triathlon specific items if we don’t have what you want, we can take your order and bring it to you tomorrow. If you can’t make it by the booth, it would be easiest if you just place your order online and I will bring it to you tomorrow. If at that point you decide you don’t like what you ordered we will give you a refund, we will need your online order no later than 1 PM this afternoon

I wanted to confirm you received my PM with order number and details yesterday. Planning to head over today to pick up the shirts if you have them!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the pleasure of meeting Annecy.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your kindness. Cindy and I will be out next week for the college national championships in Mission Viejo.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Roll Call - Racing, Supporting, or Spectating? [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Nick, When you get a moment, can you measure the circumference of the saddle (both your showed me if they are different) 40mm from the tip?

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
Hey Nick, When you get a moment, can you measure the circumference of the saddle (both your showed me if they are different) 40mm from the tip?

For the V8 TT + Tri saddle, 150mm circumference @ 40mm from the tip, 295mm length, 146mm width

For the Mags Road + Gravel saddle, 140mm circumference @ 40mm from the tip, 240mm length, 146mm width

Thank you!

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Apr 9, 24 15:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
Emilio wrote:

For the V8 TT + Tri saddle, 150mm circumference @ 40mm from the tip, 295mm length, 146mm width

For the Mags Road + Gravel saddle, 140mm circumference @ 40mm from the tip, 240mm length, 146mm width

Thank you!

Got it thanks. I am adding your saddles to our database just in case anyone wants a De Soto Saddle Pad for them. The V8 takes the SP7 and the Mags Road takes the SP4.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was great seeing you at IM Oceanside 70.3 Emilio!
I went on to finish the next day—it was a beautiful day, though I wished it would be a beach start…
Here’s hoping for next year! I early-bird signed up for 2025–hope to see you again before then!
Jae
Quote Reply

Prev Next