Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So if I’m going to inspect (even if StockX does it) my AF3’s when they arrive, it there ANYTHING that would be a give away as to a fake? Weight maybe (size 9 men’s)?

Second guessing my investment after seeing some of the responses (although seems a mixed bag).

Shocked really good fakes can come out so quickly but as I read, they can be out even BEFORE the official shoe release! Crazy!
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally, I only have bought shoes that I have already purchased from the shoe company (Nike, Saucony, etc) and I was looking for a colorway I missed out on or a model I want more of. This allows me to do the side by side comparison when I get them. I can feel, smell, contort, weigh the shoes and more. But a shoe I have no idea about and don't have a genuine one to compare with would give me serious pause unless I could get smart quickly (i.e., watch youtube videos) how to verify myself.

Cheers, Ray
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Y-Tri wrote:
So if I’m going to inspect (even if StockX does it) my AF3’s when they arrive, it there ANYTHING that would be a give away as to a fake? Weight maybe (size 9 men’s)?

Second guessing my investment after seeing some of the responses (although seems a mixed bag).

Shocked really good fakes can come out so quickly but as I read, they can be out even BEFORE the official shoe release! Crazy!

It's too early for fake AF3 to come out. I'm sure Chinese are diligently working to make fake AF3 now. You can buy from eBay too. Seller ships to the eBay verification center, experts confirm that they are real and will ship them to you, so it's super safe. If there's any flaw or slight chance of them being fake, eBay will reject and send them back to the seller. eBay stepped their game when it comes to running shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw THIS feed and couldn't beileve it either. Maybe the fraud meisters have stepped up their game as well? I'd love to feel like it's not possible for the AF3's this quickly (which was part of my reasoning for pulling the trigger at StockX) .......

I do note that the colorway in that very first picture isn't even right so ummmmm ...... there's kind of a small give away right there !!! I guess I'll just hope for the best when they arrive. They looked totally legit on StockX.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Y-Tri wrote:
I saw THIS feed and couldn't beileve it either. Maybe the fraud meisters have stepped up their game as well? I'd love to feel like it's not possible for the AF3's this quickly (which was part of my reasoning for pulling the trigger at StockX) .......

I do note that the colorway in that very first picture isn't even right so ummmmm ...... there's kind of a small give away right there !!! I guess I'll just hope for the best when they arrive. They looked totally legit on StockX.

Damn they are fast for sure! It took for a while for them to come up with fake AF1. I don’t think I’ve seen fake AF2 but I didn’t care much about AF2 anyway. StockX and eBay are legit and they will go extra mile to make sure what they sell are legit so feel free to buy from StockX. I use it quiet often.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here’s a great and very recent example of what I’m questioning (and still open-minded to the possibility that they are “legit”). Spoke with StockX to ask them HOW on this one (link below) and they claim it’s b/c while the release date is 4/4/24 in the US, it can differ in other regions. So if you want to shell out……… there you go. And yes, they said they ship after order / payment is received. If fakes, that’s pretty damn quick!!! Again, how would one know? I would assume they are fake just b/c they are out BEFORE release date but now I guess that’s not even the case…………. who knows. https://stockx.com/...hafly-3-volt-concord[/url]

*if this doesn’t format correctly I’ll re-do later. Posting from my cell……
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Thanks for that vid, I will go look at my shoes for signs that they provided. But right off I think the flexibility of the midsole is suspect. Of course just having the fakes without a real pair makes it hard to compare, they do a really good job on those copies...

Out of interest, did you determine if yours were legit?
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I finally got them out of my RV and did a close inspection with the video going. I had a couple elements that seemed to point to fake, but overall it looks like they are real. I have a tiny bit of glue sticking out, the stitching on the inside is not perfect, and when I push on the sole, it appears to me to be stiff. But that one is really subjective, and with all the other red flags not there, gonna say that they are real.

Just not a perfect pair like on the video I suppose, so gonna have to go with not as cushy as the former Bondi's..
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com ? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any way to weigh them?
That might be a good give away as well?
Figure out the weight and see if that matches up for your size.
Evidently that's a tough one to "fake" ......
Quote Reply

Prev Next