Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Nov. 28 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 28 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goal this week is 7/7 (so far so good), PT every day, journal every day

6/7
PT done most days
journaling done most days

goals for this week are the same as last :-)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 28 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello! Just checking in for the "not dead yet"-ness factor.

My husband has been sick since Thanksgiving, my work just announced there will be more restructuring and layoffs in January, my mail service has gone down the shitter and thus half the Christmas presents I ordered are AWOL, and any healthy coping skills I had have completely evaporated. I guess on the bright side I ate half a bag of Bits o' Honey instead of buying cigarettes.

I wish everyone else a much better week!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 28 edition [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no cigarettes is good! Sorry about all the other stuff :-(

unhealthy coping skill day for me yesterday, getting back on track today.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did well yesterday.

I'm going to prioritize self-care today so I don't make the mistake I did 2 weeks ago, which was NOT doing the things I knew I needed to do, then using unhealthy behaviors. :-) basically what this means is today
- I exercised
- I have been at the office for the meetings I needed to be here for
- I need to finish up a few things here
- I will go back to my apartment and spend some time journaling
- I will work from my apartment and or give myself a break for a bit

There's nothing 100% pressing and it's ok for me to take the afternoon off if I need to.

may check in more later...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
update no one asked for
I finished the work I had to do at work
I drove back to my apartment
I journaled
I'm going to work on my research for an hour, then go from there in terms of if I feel like doing other work

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got through yesterday :-)
I can do today too :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes you did and yes you can.

Happy Friday.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 28 edition [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy Friday to you too.
I'm a bit less anxious now. I had an early meeting I was anxious about. But it went well and now it's done!

please know how much I appreciate people reading and the reply - even just having this space to type helps me, if no one responds.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Happy Friday to you too.
I'm a bit less anxious now. I had an early meeting I was anxious about. But it went well and now it's done!

please know how much I appreciate people reading and the reply - even just having this space to type helps me, if no one responds.

Hooray for getting the meeting out of the way. Waiting for the thing to happen is the worst.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Assume that someone is always implicitly asking for the update :o)

Glad you got your meeting done, and you're kicking butt!
Quote Reply