Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A2 Bikes?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have any experience with A2 bikes? I've found what seems like a pretty good deal on a used one, but just wanted to see if anyone has any first hand experience.

Peak NA Cocktails for Recovery
WAE Clothing
Youtube
Last edited by: csb146: Oct 28, 23 8:50
Quote Reply
Re: A2 Bikes? [csb146] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not personally but I know some B level pro's who used them, and said they are decent. Good pricing but just dont see them out there as much as you think they would be
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have seen them, but not ridden one. It’s a cool concept—basic design meant to provide good bang for the buck. Many brands used to have their entry level bikes that served the same purpose. I started on a Felt B16, which reminds me of the A2. If you are looking for a deal, and/or not sure how long you will be in the sport, it’s probably a good option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
csb146 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with A2 bikes? I've found what seems like a pretty good deal on a used one, but just wanted to see if anyone has any first hand experience.

No personal experience but in virtually all their imagery and marketing they come with a Trek/Bontrager rear box for storage.
Those things are either in short supply or no longer made. Hopefully it comes with it or you have a plan for that already.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey all, AJ here from A2. Happy to answer any questions or jump on the phone: Email is AJAlley@a2bikes.com; Number is 541-604-8943.

Have a good one!
Quote Reply
Re: A2 Bikes? [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're finishing up the design on our proprietary tool box. Should be ready by X-Mas time
Quote Reply