Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to swap out the EX11 front end of my Cervelo P5D for the more adjustable EX10.
I've been scouring the internet in search of the EX10 monriser kit for my Cervelo P5D. The kit seems to sold out everywhere.
Does anyone know where I can find the EX10 Monoriser post, extension and pad mounts and tilt adjust plate?

Thanks in advance for any insight!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [Seth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We can order them, I did so for another ST member recently.
But you will face some shipping costs since we are EU based, but here they are in stock.
If you are interested send me private message.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [Seth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seth wrote:
I'm looking to swap out the EX11 front end of my Cervelo P5D for the more adjustable EX10.
I've been scouring the internet in search of the EX10 monriser kit for my Cervelo P5D. The kit seems to sold out everywhere.
Does anyone know where I can find the EX10 Monoriser post, extension and pad mounts and tilt adjust plate?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Try bikes n bites in Singapore. They have a decent inventory of cervelo spares and I’ve bought those same parts from there.
Last edited by: UK Gearmuncher: Oct 3, 23 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [UK Gearmuncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another vote for Bike n Bites. Could t find an EX10 setup about 1.5 years ago, they got it for me and with exchange rates it was less than US MSRP after shipping.

Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! Silly question…

Did Cervelo at some point start selling the P5D stock with the EX10 riser? Looking at some of the early reviews they talk about the EX11 but now when I look at new bikes they all seem to have the EX10 listed?

Thanks in advance for helping me out!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [Paul822] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes - I think 2021 onward?

Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeroen,

Thanks for always offering valuable insight. I ride a P5 with the ex11 front end and extensions with a 30 degree extension. I would like to (and need to) raise the angle of my forearms maybe 15 degrees or so. Can I do that with changing to 50 degree extension with wedges for the elbow pads, and if so what/where should I get that? Or, is all of that just a band-aid and I really need to switch to ex10 front end? Thanks for your insight. I am in the US.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Disc: Where can I find an EX10 Riser Kit? [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
david wrote:
Jeroen,

Thanks for always offering valuable insight. I ride a P5 with the ex11 front end and extensions with a 30 degree extension. I would like to (and need to) raise the angle of my forearms maybe 15 degrees or so. Can I do that with changing to 50 degree extension with wedges for the elbow pads, and if so what/where should I get that? Or, is all of that just a band-aid and I really need to switch to ex10 front end? Thanks for your insight. I am in the US.

Hey David,

You can get that fit with the EX11 with this option from evolve aero, formerly known as revolver aeroworks
https://www.evolveaero.com/...sions-30-50-degrees/

I started with that when I wanted more armtilt.

That said, I think you are better of with the EX10 cockpit as it allows also for the use of different extension shapes, more angle options and if you like even more tilt you can use the EX10 in the 15 degree position and add high hand extensions to get even more arm tilt.
So a lot more options and most likely about the same price.
If you can’t find EX10 parts let me know, Cervelo here has them in stock.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I looked at that option as well, but for the reasons you cited I just switched also to the EX10

Since I’ve experimented with many different extensions to find what I like and not what I am stuck with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you so much for your great response. I am going to look for the EX10 and may follow up with you. I sure do appreciate your response!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply