Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New FORM:TRAININGPEAKS Workout Integration Launch
Quote | Reply
FORM is really excited to announce the newest feature launch: FORM-TrainingPeaks integration

The FORM-TrainingPeaks integration now allows users to pull their swim workouts into the FORM platform so they can swim them as they or their coach intended. Any swim workout - whether it uses the TrainingPeaks building blocks or, more commonly, written in the Description box (or both) will automatically be imported into FORM. The resulting FORM workout contains the structure - distances, efforts, rest that were defined in TrainingPeaks.

Aside from the structure, we also import the description and sub-set notes so all those tips contained there that can give crucial context to the workout are kept and brought into the FORM App. Once workouts are on their goggles, the experience is just like a FORM guided workout. They will see all their instructions in their eye while they swim, they will be told about equipment, efforts and strokes and can focus on having a great swim!

For more information, check out this blog.

For a limited time offer we are offering 15% off using the code: TrainingPeaks15 when you order off www.formswim.com

Last edited by: FORMSwim: Jul 26, 23 10:56
Quote Reply
Re: New FORM:TRAININGPEAKS Workout Integration Launch [FORMSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was keen to give it a go today but no dice (yet).
Last edited by: Lehrn2Lose: Jul 26, 23 19:58
Quote Reply
Re: New FORM:TRAININGPEAKS Workout Integration Launch [FORMSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is a FORM subscription required for this to work? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: New FORM:TRAININGPEAKS Workout Integration Launch [Lehrn2Lose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you update the app and the firmware on the goggles? Any new feature launch requires both.
Quote Reply
Re: New FORM:TRAININGPEAKS Workout Integration Launch [Chowders] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, this integration if a Premium Feature, which is included in your purchase of the goggles for the first year. Then it is a monthly fee of $15/month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FORMSwim wrote:
Did you update the app and the firmware on the goggles? Any new feature launch requires both.

I’m happy to take this offline as I know this is pretty new and I’m sure it will fix itself soon on a subsequent update.

Software 2.14.0 on iOS and the goggles are updated to 2.4.79. I see a “My imports” on the goggle but all I see is a “No scheduled workouts synced” message.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FORMSwim wrote:
Yes, this integration if a Premium Feature, which is included in your purchase of the goggles for the first year. Then it is a monthly fee of $15/month.

I would love for Form to consider a lower tier pricing option for this TP integration - seems absurd to pay $15 for Form training plans and workouts, when all we need is the import feature active.

Regards, Richard
3D Bits and Pieces - https://www.printables.com/@thetrickster_793480
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And we still can not put in something like 10x100 @1:30 with the time flashing when I finish and then saying GO when 90 seconds is up. Everything still has to be swim x distance with Y rest after it. ugh. Until that feature happens my FORM goggles will continue to sit in the case they came in.

If anyone has a work-around for this let me know. I've swam all my life and this is just how I train....as with most other swimmers.
Quote Reply
Re: New FORM:TRAININGPEAKS Workout Integration Launch [klorene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is something FORM is working on.
Quote Reply