Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? July 3 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?
If you're in the US, what are your plans for the 4th?
If you're in Canada, what did you do for Canada day?
If you're another country and I missed a recent/upcoming holiday, I'm sorry, and you should tell us about it!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 3 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
Goals this week
healthy coping skills done! 45 days in a row! That means the entire month of June; it hasn't been since last summer I managed a whole month (calendar-wise) or a streak like that.
NO RUNNING done! sooooo proud of me
keep daily swim volume at an amount that is "repeatable" everyday so I don't get hurt there done
do shoulder PT every day I get like a D here, I did exercises one day and one exercise a few days

Last week I swam 6x for a total of 17,500 yards and went on one 3 mile walk (that was yesterday - wanted to see how achilles was feeling, and I think it was fine from the walk). One total rest day (Tues) which I am also proud of.

I also had a very busy, very productive workweek. :-)

Goals for this week:
try running again and don't overdo it
do shoulder PT every day
keep swim volume in check - up the speed and/or length of the intervals
be able to tell you I'm on day 52 of healthy coping skills next Mon (sub goal: day FIFTY!)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Jul 3, 23 5:27
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 3 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sat through hard feelings yesterday to get to 46 days in a row

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
High five for you! (I don't know how to do emojis on ST.)

Summer camp started today (I'm bike coaching). We're on a property that has very little shade and we have a heat warning. So it was a challenging day. Tomorrow we'll see if we can make it to a splash park to make the time pass a little faster.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 3 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what's bike coaching mean?
yay summer camp :-) so important for kids.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a bike focussed camp so we're working on skills appropriate to the level of each rider. Braking, turning safely, riding out in the community, etc
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 3 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cool! adults then, not kids? A mix?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think 9-13. All kids. Some brought a lot of drama today. I'm tired.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kids are tiring! Cool camp experience for them. I hope it is cooler for you all today.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
47 days!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
day 50 was yesterday! So proud.

Quote Reply