Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt DA1 Parts
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of an online resource to source Felt parts? Specifically looking for Felt DA1 parts. (Knuckle splined shaft and possibly the Top crown). My closest Felt dealer is like 1.5hrs away so I'd love to find somewhere I can just purchase online.

and why is this so hard?! I have never been able to easily access parts for my Felt.
Last edited by: FuzzyRunner: Jun 16, 23 6:35
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA1 Parts [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Facebook market place look up Kathryn Marr. She has a whole kit brand new. Fork, and every kind of stem accessory you can think of. $100.00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just FYI, I have a new Bayonet 3 splined top crown if you want one for shipping cost. Never going to use it, as my DA1 is now retired to smart trainer duty, and my fixed stem is perfect.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA1 Parts [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Trail, do you still have that Bayonet 3 splined top crown? I've been looking for one and struggling to find one. Happy to pay £50 for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA1 Parts [BenGraffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, shipped it off to the OP. Might check with the OP if they still have it, as I think there was some uncertainty if it'd work, and they had a preference for a fixed stem.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA1 Parts [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Trail, will do!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi FuzzyRunner, did you end up using the top crown that Trail sent to you? If not, would you consider selling it. I’m in need of a new one for my Felt DA1.

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA1 Parts [BenGraffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, I did end up using it. It wasn't the plan but when I tried to remove the crown bolts I snapped an allen key inside one of them. Tried drilling it out but the tool was hardened and it wasn't working so I had to just cut straight through the whole crown.

Getting parts for the DA really sucks. Hoping things change but not looking promising.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are that sound’s frustrating! Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah it’s so tough sourcing stuff for it
Quote Reply