Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New Triathlon Bike [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exciting stuff SD!

Skimmed the replies so far and didn’t see a note about reach. Apologies if you’ve already addressed this.

In my testing - and my personal comfort preference - long, but not necessarily low, is where I’d love to be. I have a VPR in a Large now and extended (horizontally) to the max - with some aftermarket bits from TriRig to make it longer still. Couldn’t do the XL, cause standover was dangerously high.

I suppose Cadex solved this problem by eliminating that issue. Still, I’d love to see another long option out there.

And, of course, +1 to what many other folks are saying about adjustable front ends. I kept the VPR’s stock Vision base bar, but swapped out pretty much everything above that to get my fit close to ideal.

Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Re: New Triathlon Bike [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually used my AR with aerobars for the UWCT UCI WORLD CYCLING TOUR (aka 'amateur worlds') for a twisty TT ... got 6th on that, and don't think the course would have let me be much faster on my full TT bike, not with the moisture that was on the roads and the desire to make sure I still had skin for the RR 2 days later. Don't think I have any photos though :-(
-Ian
Quote Reply

Prev Next