Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ku officially hits the US!
Quote | Reply
https://www.ku-cycle.com/ku-cycle-launch-in-the-usa/?doing_wp_cron=1685423985.5340180397033691406250&fbclid=IwAR30mWiiaUeKbkbi7ZNyuF5MewHzoZPcZ-OoZyeFaazXrF6Q5niOT5eax3s

Of course, being one of the first five fitters, I am extremely biased, but that said if you are getting a Ku on the east coast or Texas, you are likely going to have a world class fit on top of one of the raddest bikes in the sport. Todd K. is great. Marc G. is great. Tommy J. is (I think) Trent Nix's protege and at least as good as Trent was (is?). Johnny A. in Florida has a reputation for precision and is among the best PT fitters I've heard of.

Their initial choices make me more confident in my decision to affilate with them. As an independent fitter for most of the last 15 years, I have only been concerned with providing the consumer with correct information, never with selling stuff. This really could be a somewhat game changing business model, and they are doing their due diligence on the fitters from what I can see.

Quote Reply
Re: Ku officially hits the US! [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Take a quick look through these forums and you'll find a fair bit of anecdotal evidence that the PA fitter certainly has the "on paper" pedigree, but is rather suspect in other areas of being useful or helpful.
Quote Reply
Re: Ku officially hits the US! [gienopes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I admit I don't read everything on the forums like I used to. I do recall debating a topic or two with the "Pennsylvania fitter" in the past, but my recollection is mostly seeing very good work.

We'll just have to keep an eye on him I guess.
Quote Reply