Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What I saw on the ride home [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last Sunday while running - I watched this car that was going at most 10 miles per hour - it went off the road and ran into a telephone pole - the guy gets out of the car and looks at the damage - then just walks off. That was bizzare.

I think he fell asleep or something - The car was not going fast - so I do not think his foot was on the accelerator.

As for bizzare animal -- that did happen on the bike -- was about ready to go around some dead opossum when it stood up and ran across the road. At first I thought I was being attacked by Zombie Road Kill.
Quote Reply
Re: What I saw on the ride home [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude- pick up the news stand version of the People magazine special copy this month. It focuses on people who had near death experience and the like- natural disasters, animal attacks, falling off mountains, trapped in blizzards, etc. There is an article in it about two ladies that got jumped by a mountain lion while MTBing. One got torn up really bad but survived to find out that the lion that got her had put the chomp on a MTBer earlier that day who wasn't so lucky. Look at it the next time you wonder down the magazine ilse. Scary!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dead or badly injured motorcyclists are apparently not that uncommon in the angeles crest. Just about a year ago, we came across a dead biker in the road about 25 miles up there. My buddy said it was his third such time in the last 8-10yrs up there. :-?

On the '05 Angeles Crest century, they stopped us for 20 min while they airlifted a biker from around the bend from where we were stopped. <:-/

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did the coyote sound like this:

http://www.break.com/index/coyote1.html
Quote Reply
Re: What I saw on the ride home [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jerk. ;)

No, but that Zombie Roadkill someone else encountered might have.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply

Prev Next