Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fla 70.3 Cheaper hotel
Quote | Reply
Any advice for a cheaper hotel (under $100/night) not far from the start of 70.3 Fla,

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Fla 70.3 Cheaper hotel [fcrouen1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay not under $100, but 109. The Courtyard Marriott Village. 8632 Vineland Ave.(just off of International Dr.) 407-938-9001. I estimate it to be 5-10 minute drive depending on obstacles( I haven't driven it just looked at it on mapquest).

Quote | Reply
There's always Priceline, if you're desperate and don't mind rolling the dice for exact location.
Last edited by: AR: Apr 19, 06 13:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are so many hotels and motels in and around the attraction area in Orlando that you can easily go under $100 per night. It's just a few clicks away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I stayed at an extended stay last year. Bout 10-15 minute drive in the morning. Having a mini kitchen and a big room to do any last minute tweaking of the bike was very nice. I think I paid like 150 total for two nights.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply