Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How fast can slowtwitchers answer this question?
Quote | Reply
Will and Ultegra 10 Speed chain work on Campy 10 Speed?

Thanks

"I push the envelope so hard it says, 'excuse you'." -MC Paul Barman
Quote Reply
Re: How fast can slowtwitchers answer this question? [floydie83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Will and Ultegra 10 Speed chain work on Campy 10 Speed?

Thanks
Get a Wipperman, then you will have a better chain and and won't have to worry about questions like this. In regards to your actual question, probably. Just try it and see how the bikes shifts.

"When I first had the opportunity to compete in triathlon, it was the chicks and their skimpy race clothing that drew me in. Everyone was so welcoming and the lifestyle so obviously narcissistic. I fed off of that vain energy. To me it is what the sport is all about."
Last edited by: Tri_yoda: Apr 15, 06 15:27
Quote Reply
Re: How fast can slowtwitchers answer this question? [floydie83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I think so. I know Dura Ace 10 does.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I was in a bind last week and ran a DA10 chain on my Campy 10. It's shifts okay, but it's much better with the Wipperman I just put back on it. FWIW, the research I've done says a Shimano or Sachs 9 speed chain would be better in a bind than a 10 speed Shimano.