Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I need a fit
Quote | Reply
Sick and tired of trying to get my bike to 'work' for me with adjustable stems, moving the saddle forward, more/less spacers, yada yada yada. So, I want to go to the best fitter that you guys can recommend. Would like to make it AZ or CA (will be in OC Mem. Day weekend) but if there is someone that is far and above anyone else, I would be willing to fly there. I don't even want to bring my bike, I just want to get fit, get the measurements and let a LBS make the adjustments. If my bike right now is not the one, I will sell it and start over.

Thanks for the info.

Of course right now I am a golfer that is blaming his clubs but I am tired of my neck and back killing me and if I suck, I want to suck on the right bike damnit!!!
Quote Reply
Re: I need a fit [briantryintri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, if you are going to be in the LA area, why not go to the source - the Slowman/Dan Empfield. He invented the tri bike and the tri bike fit.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: I need a fit [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where exactly is he located? Shit, I hope he doesn't look at my times! Think he would think anything bad if he asks me to spin easy for 5 minutes and a sweat well over 5 liters?!?!?!?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan's contact info is on the front page of this Web site.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: I need a fit [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My brain still resembles oatmeal after IMAZ. thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ian Murray is in Santa Monica. Rich Strauss is in Pasadena. Both top notch guys. See my review:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=780356;search_string=search_string;#780356

Happy fitting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're going to be in OC, I would recommend Hank at Edge Cyclesports in Laguna Woods...right near Irvine. Serotta and FIST certified. 1-800-698-EDGE, you'll need to call and make an appointment.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: I need a fit [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Phoenix
Quote Reply
Re: I need a fit [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Shawn. Nice meeting you and your wife at IM. Sorry I couldn't give you more help when you called my cell looking for Sergio!!!
Quote Reply