Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT/IM age group question
Quote | Reply
so... If WTC/USAT get back together, does that mean that IMNA will have the new age group rule with your bday by dec 31st? I am wondering if that means I will be racing my next IM in a different age group as I am 33 and my bday is dec 17... I suddenly feel nauseated, not ready to be 35!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: USAT/IM age group question [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are still only 34 in 2006, you wouldn't age up to 35-39 until 2007.

Support Crew
This information contained herein has been assembled for your assistance and convenience. It is believed to be reliable, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All opinions shown are subject to change without notice.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT/IM age group question [support crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know.. that's my point. My next race will be 07, and I will be 34. But racing as a 35 year old right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think i saw this earlier.... With WTC/IMNA events... you simply race at your age the day of the event.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: USAT/IM age group question [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well I saw that too BUT now aren't they coming back together in june? I was wondering if that changes everything...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen any official statement about how they will be handling that, but I think there's a very good chance that you are right!
Quote Reply